6 Things to Do on His First Father’s Day
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
Being a father for the first time can be one of the biggest challenges of his life, yet also the most rewarding. From balancing his day job to caring for his wife and new-born child, the first year will undoubtedly be a whirlwind of 2-hour sleeping-times, strict feeding schedules, seemingly endless nappy changing and posting photos of your little one to social media.
Embarking on this exciting journey of fatherhood isn’t easy, and though many fathers are joyfully rewarded with beautiful photos, treasured memories and funny stories, a nice surprise on Father’s Day is definitely the icing on the cake. Here, at Gift Hampers Singapore, we want all fathers to have a truly unforgettable day on this special festival, especially those who are experiencing this for the first time. Whether the father in question is your friend, family member or your husband, a delightful Father’s Day celebration is a must.
This is where we need to think hard about what to do on his first Father’s Day. As the baby is still so small, it can be a little tricky trying to get some free time to himself. However, for just this year’s June 21st we will be granted an exemption and the day should be spent doing something he could enjoy alone.
- Go to a brewery: If he is into testing out different craft beers and enjoying a good drink now and again, a visit to a brewery would be an interesting plan. Not only will it help give him the refreshing boost he needs, there is a lot to learn and he may even rediscover a new drink.
Link to image: https://gifthampers.com.sg/ghen/deluxe-fruit-hamper-with-champagne-chocolate
- Have a barbecue: Nice day out? Get the grill and charcoal, his favourite items of BBQ food and get barbecuing! Let him show off his grilling skills and enjoy a hearty meal with him on this special day. You could even bring him one of our gourmet hampers or deliciously fresh fruit baskets to give him some variety. Our DELUXE FRUIT HAMPER WITH CHAMPAGNE & CHOCOLATE even comes with a wine gift, and you can choose the size of the basket to cater to the party. Price: S$279.00
- Book him tickets: Be it a much-loved concert of his favourite rock band or a trip to the cinema or theater, tickets are a sure-fire way to ensure he will have a fantastic day. Finish off the night by presenting him with the ultimate first time dad gift; SPIRITED MOMENTS, consisting of essence of chicken, bird’s nest, biscuits and a choice of beverage. Price: S$169.00 – S$259.00
- Go go-karting: Here’s a cool idea for dads who love the adrenaline rush of speeding cars and competitions. Fans of fast cars will surely enjoy the wind in his hair and feeling of freedom when go-karting.
- Head to the swimming pool: A dip in the cool pristine water may be just the thing he needs to kick back and relax. It’s the best time for him to soak up the sun, play some water sports and activities or just chill with a good book.
- Nature walk / hiking: If he enjoys the great outdoors, he would love going to one of the multiple hills, country trails and hiking spots scattered around Singapore. When he comes back, surprise him with a thoughtful Father’s Day gift hamper, particularly one he would really enjoy at that time. We love the ever so refreshing CLASSIC FRUIT HAMPER with all the freshest fruits of the season. Price: S$109.00 – S$149.00. We also offer free hamper delivery to all metropolitan areas in Singapore.