Baby Shower Party Checklist
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
As first-time parents, planning a perfect
baby shower party may seem like an overwhelming task. Apart from keeping the
little one as well as the guests happy, there is a lot of other things to
consider, including the venue, effective communication, the activities, the
resources and of course, the budget you have to keep.
Keeping everything in check and prioritising which steps to work on first can result in the significant difference between a wonderful party or a baby shower horror! Luckily, our baby shower planners and baby gift experts have a few tips and trick up our sleeves. Here at Gift Hampers Singapore, your one-stop online store for all your party needs and hamper gifts, we are more than happy to provide you with all the baby shower ideas you need and walk you through our step by step baby shower planning checklist to ensure that your baby shower party goes plain sailing.
to plan the perfect baby shower party
About nine to ten weeks prior to the baby shower:
- Figure out what your budget is and plan how to use your money effectively from this step onwards. Budgeting well can undoubtedly save you a lot of potential money issues in the near future.
- Set a date and time as well as the venue for hosting the baby shower. You can plan everything to happen there a lot easier.
- Get the guest list sorted. Take note of their names, addresses, and RSVPs. The earlier you finalise this, the better, especially if you are having the party on a low budget.
- Choose a theme for the baby shower. There are many baby shower packages to choose from in Singapore, but if you want a more personal touch, now is the time to do some research.
- Order your baby shower invitation cards and thank you cards.
About six to eight weeks prior to the baby shower:
- Prepare and mail your invitations, giving your guests sufficient time to give you an accurate RSVP.
- Have a decoration checklist ready as well as a list of baby shower gifts and hamper baskets. Ordering these items early is better in case they take a while to arrive. See below for some amazing baby shower gift ideas!
- Start planning the menu, or you can hire a caterer. Take note of any possible allergies, food choices, and alternatives for guests.
- Have the gift registry (a list of baby shower gifts) ready so that guests can start their baby shower gift shopping as they wish.
About two to four weeks prior to the baby shower:
- Order your desired baby shower
cake or cupcakes for the day.
- Plan out all the activities,
including baby shower games, baby shower favours and have the prizes ready. If
you need any party rental supplies, it is time to reserve them now.
- Assign or hire someone to be
the official photographer on the day of the baby shower.
- Confirm your reservations and
follow up with any guests who have not yet RSVP’d.
- Tidy and clean up around the
house if you have time to spare.
One week prior to the baby shower:
- Make any finishing touches and
buy foods that can be bought in advance.
Most importantly, relax and enjoy the baby
shower party with all your guests!
shower gift ideas to put on the gift registry
BASICS GIFT HAMPER FOR NEW BOY includes the absolute essentials for a baby
boy: organic bibs, diapers, a rattle, cleansing gel and facial cream. Price:
& CHIC GIFT HAMPER FOR BABY BOY is a generous gift set any little boy
would dream of! Here you will find organic wear, a cuddle doll, an adorable
animal friend, a bottle, a blanket and so much more! Price: S$249.00
DREAMY GIFT HAMPER FOR BABY GIRL is ideal for a sleeping beauty. Let your
little princess catch her forty winks in peace with this wonderful gift set of
bathtime and bedtime goodies. Price: S$335.00