Best Summer Holiday Activities with Kids in Singapore
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
The summer holidays are drawing near and the air is buzzing with excited kids, all set for fun and adventure! If you’re not making your way to Changi Airport this year, thankfully there’s a lot of special family-friendly school holiday activities right here in Singapore for the whole family to enjoy!
Our cozy little island has so much to offer. Beyond its high rise buildings, massive concrete jungles and metropolitan maze, there are a multitude of things to visit, see and participate in. From exciting amusement parks, spectacular performances and museums, to kid-friendly water sports arenas, nature parks, zoos and aquariums to learn and play, we’ve got an abundance of great ideas for every member in the family.
Browse our little summer holiday activity guide and get ready for some serious family fun to keep the children – and adults – thoroughly entertained.
What to do and where to go with kids during the school summer holiday
During the months of July and August, there are so many family-friendly activities to enjoy both indoors and outdoors. So, no matter what the weather is like or what interests you have, there is definitely something for everyone.
- Have a wonderful time in Universal Studios Singapore: Pay a visit to Universal Studios Singapore for an action packed day of fun with your family. This popular amusement park in Singapore comprises of seven themed zones and features a variety of shows, exhilarating rides, and one-of-a-kind attractions for all age groups. Kids will enjoy the water rides and rollercoasters while adults can indulge in shopping and dining.
- Venture into S.E.A. Aquarium: Now you and your family can explore the seven seas without having to dive or snorkel. S.E.A. Aquarium, located in Sentosa, displays over 1,000 marine species and is divided into 50 different habitats, each with its own distinct joys to uncover. A truly fun and educational experience for both adults and kids!
- Enjoy the view at Garden By the Bay: One simply cannot miss everyone’s favourite tourist attraction in the city, Garden By the Bay. As an iconic collaboration of the beauty of nature and immaculate architecture, this nature park is a delight for people of all ages. Relax and enjoy your time at the waterfront gardens and take in the massive futuristic structures, while the kids can have buckets of fun playing at Waterplay and Fish Fountain areas.
- Visit the ArtScience Museum: Who said learning can’t be fun? A visit to Singapore’s Art Science Museum is a fantastic way to learn all about the vast progress we have made in the country, especially in relation to art, design, media, and technology. The family can enjoy the wonders of what art and technology can bring together and the exceptional shows and exhibits they create for spectators.
- Go surfing at Wave House Sentosa: The hottest summer months cannot be without a splash to cool you down! Have a blast riding on the waves of the indoor surfing arena at the Wave House Sentosa. There are also wakeboarding spots and milder water sports to enjoy, ideal for kids and for those who are new to these adventures.
- See the amazing wildlife at Singapore Zoo: Bring your kids to Singapore Zoo to encounter the impressive range of wildlife species. Wildlife enthusiasts and children will adore this popular zoological park, stretching across 28 hectares of land, and home over 3000 species of birds, mammals, and reptiles. Even adults will be surprised to see many never-seen-before exotic species. As a bonus to kids, they simply cannot miss the River Safari, the Tram Safari, and superb Zoo Tour.