Mid-Autumn Festival Gift Guide 2021
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
With the focus on a joyous family reunion, decadent food and traditional Chinese symbolisms, it’s no wonder that Mid-Autumn Festival is one of the most popular festivals in China.
Dating back to over 3,000 years ago, the festival is celebrated on the fifteenth day of the eighth month according to the lunar calendar. This is the time when a full moon hangs high in the sky. It was customary for celebrants to pray to the moon and even emperors worshipped the moon, in the belief that it will bring them a fruitful harvest.
Today, many celebrate by admiring the moon, watching dragon dances, playing with lanterns and enjoying treats with loved ones, including mooncakes. Gatherings are a big part of the festivities, and gifts are usually exchanged during this time too. Here are some of the most popular Mid-Autumn Festival gift ideas for your family, friends and corporate clients:
- Nutritious, high-quality fruit hampers – These are fantastic for showing your family and friends how much you care about their health and well-being. They are especially great gifts for the elderly.
- Scrumptious mooncake – Of course, the most popular Mid-Autumn Festival food cannot be missed! This is the perfect time to bond with your loved ones and friends. Share delicious mooncakes together under the brilliance of the moon.
- Wine gifts – There’s nothing better to gift acquaintances, business partners and corporate clients than to fine drink. Our French wines and champagnes are top notch and loved by many.
Our staff have carefully combined the perfect items into separate hampers, each with a unique style! Get yours today and we offer free delivery to all metropolitan areas in Singapore.
Marvelous Mid-Autumn Festival Gifts 2021
1. DELIGHTFUL FRUIT HAMPER (Standard $110.00; Large $180.00): Celebrate this year’s moon festival at gatherings big and small with this amazing fruit hamper. Bursting with nutrition and vitality, it is the perfect gift for wishing your family and friends great happiness, health and fortune this Mid-Autumn Festival. This fresh fruit gift basket is packed full of fruits like apples, kiwis, oranges, pears, citrus leiocarpa, nashi pears, grapes, blueberries, dragon fruit, grapefruit, pomelo and pineapple. You can choose between a standard or large Gift Hampers Singapore Organic Weave Basket.
2. DELIGHTFUL FRUIT HAMPER WITH PENINSULA MOONCAKE ($185.00): Dive right in to the Mid-Autumn spirit by gifting your loved one a hamper full of delicious fruits and the signature Peninsula Mooncakes. This is a truly excellent gift for families, relatives and gatherings with close friends. Admire the beautiful glow of the moon this year and enjoy the tasty Peninsula Mini Egg Custard Mooncake (8pcs) as well as this season’s freshest fruits, such as apples, kiwis, oranges, pears, citrus leiocarpa, nashi pears, grapes, blueberries, dragon fruit, grapefruit, pomelo and pineapple. A Gift Hampers Singapore Organic Weave Basket of items, perfect for sharing! There is a choice between a standard or large basket size.
3. FESTIVE FRUIT HAMPER WITH PENINSULA MOONCAKE & WINE OR CHAMPAGNE ($230.00): Mid-Autumn festivities cannot be without finger-licking mooncakes and delicious fruits. This year, we offer you the Award-winning luxurious The Peninsula mooncakes along with our fresh fruit hamper. We’ve got The Peninsula Mini Egg Custard Mooncake (8pcs) and a grand selection of fruits, ranging from apples and oranges to dragonfruit and pineapples. Make a toast to a wonderful evening with your family, friends, corporate clients or acquaintances with a glass of French Red Wine, 750ml or French Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Champagne, 750ml. Pick a Gift Hampers Singapore Exclusive Weave Basket size that is suitable for you: Small, Medium or Large.