Popular Places to celebrate Father’s Day in Singapore
Browse the latest bouquets in our collection below
If you remember the man who held your hand, fixed your bike and guided you through your journey every step of the way, you will know how important Father’s Day is. The festival is just around the corner and what better way to treat your old man than bringing him to a nice place for the celebration.
What makes these places so popular for Father’s Day?
Singapore has a wide range of popular venues that can make the festival extra special. But which of these will suit your father best? We at Gift Hampers Singapore know the most amazing places to enjoy the Father’s Day celebration with your dad.
- Barber shop: Think your dad’s style is akin to the 80s? Treat him to a makeover at the barber shop. It’s not difficult to find a barber shop in Singapore but most would want more than just a regular old trim. Sultans of Shave has a fantastic team of highly skilled professional barbers who will ensure that you get pampered to a T. With their wonderful interior decor and warm hues, your dad is sure to feel relaxed and welcome.
- Swimming Pool: With the rising temperatures in the summer of Singapore, it’s the perfect time to bring your dad for a nice dip in the swimming pool. Opened in 2000, Jurong East Swimming Complex is the first public pool in Singapore to have a lazy river, a wave pool and spiralling water slides to the public. Your dad can have a fun-packed water adventure for the day and finish off with a relaxing soak.
- Park: If outdoor sports and activities is more your dad’s thing, bring him to one of the parks in Singapore. Enjoy the stunning attractions at Gardens by the Bay, Singapore’s most famous park, or enjoy a nice hike, mountain-biking or rock climbing at Bukit Timah Nature Reserve.
- Cinema: For a relaxing day, take your dad to the cinema for a wonderful movie night. If all the cinemas are packed on Father’s Day, why not visit a non-mainstream cinema in the country? Enjoy a good show by the sea at Sunset Cinema at Tanjong Beach or opt to watch the classics at the Singapore Open Air Cinema Club.
What to gift your father on Father’s Day
Whether you’re throwing a party for your old man, taking him out to one of the above venues or celebrating Father’s Day at work, a gift is an absolute must. Gift Hampers Singapore is the one stop online shop for the most brilliant gift ideas and specialised hampers that is bound to put a smile on his face. We not only offer the best quality products and excellent customer service, we also have free delivery to metropolitan areas in Singapore, so that your dad can get his present on time.
Here are 3 different styles of hampers for Father’s Day that we highly recommend:
1. The Avid Reader: If your dad enjoys a good book, make sure he has a supply of tasty snacks to accompany his reading. This basket includes pistachios /almonds/ cashews, crispy ovals, handmade shortbread, plain truffles chocolate and duck terrine with Armagnac and a choice of wine or champagne. Price: S$166.00 – S$179.00
2. Party Favourites: Ensure that your dad is having a good time at the party with this cool hamper. Packed with six bottles of Asahi Super Dry, two packets of Kettle Potato Chips, popcorn and smoked almonds, you will love Party Favourites. Price: S$149.00
3. Sunday Times: If your dad’s friends are over for the weekend, why not let them enjoy this delightful hamper of beer and potato chips together? Choose between 3 or 6 specially-selected craft beers for Price: S$95.00 – S$135.00